"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Drymax socks you know their good socks when your Son keeps taking them - from his Mother!




" Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm!" Abraham Lincoln




picture: My son Vincent running his cross country race...wearing my Drymax socks - yes, true story!



picture: Drymax trail socks








Drymax socks are by far the best socks around. Not only do they keep your feet blister free...but they keep them dry! Rain, snow, heat, doesn't make a difference on the temp, these socks withstand them all. Not only do they withstand the temps, but they withstand the many washings, the many wears - well worth every penny spent.




For those girls in my WR group who have purchased a pair or two or three....I'm told they will dig through the piles of clean clothes, the dryer, bypassing all the other socks to wear their Drymax socks!



The famous line that all the athletes say after wearing these magical socks for many miles, many hours "Feet feel great, NO BLISTERS". And that is the truth!











So which ones are my favorite? I love the socks with the orange bottoms, called "maximum protection"....but then their are the trail socks that I love called "lite trail running"...and for those cold, cross country skiing days, below zero days we have "cold weather socks" (like the red color!). So, there are many to choose from.






Check out the site for yourself (web address at the bottom). I know you can order these on-line or possibly your local running store. It is worth the investment to keep your feet feeling good....


Thinking of sewing some girlie flower patches along the top keep them away from my boys!






drymax maximum protection
















drymax cold weather






































CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE!







"I don't have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They're upstairs in my drymax socks." Groucho Marx

1 comment:

  1. these socks will knock your socks off and when they do be sure to put them on in place of the socks that were just knocked off or you will get blisters! and jill, if any saying along these lines shows up in a drymax ad i'll be demanding royalites! :)

    ReplyDelete