"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

Monday, April 5, 2010

Rockridge shoes are AWESOME!


Kids and I out for a short run in the woods! And thankfully, the weather is nice and all are healthy and full of energy...including me!
Since Umstead has been over, I have had the chance to really test out the Montrail Rockridge shoes...dedicating all my miles to see just what these shoes are made of. And yet again, Montrail has another amazing shoe.

In an earlier report, I compared the Rockridge feel to the Streak feel....but here are the slight differences - Rockridge has a slightly wider toe box which is wonderful! Since I am a forefoot runner and sometimes a toe runner, I love to have that space in front. Another quality, the shoe has a lighter feel to it and a nice flexibility. Most trail shoes feel clunky (that would be other brands!), but not these. I could see me wearing these shoes on and off trail. Another added plus, they have a good arch support - yet another pair of Montrail shoes that I have no need to wear my orthodics in.
So Rockridge...or what I have been mistakenly calling them Rockyridge....lets keep moving and enjoying some new trails yet to be explored! Rockridge ROCK! Let my feet do the talking for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment