"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

Sunday, October 25, 2009







What a great 2 hour run this morning through Green Lakes. A couple of pick ups (will add a few on later on)...but more importantly, a wonderful run with friends which I have been missing. This week being in the house with my sick daughter really has made me appreciate the simplicity of just running outside! And the leaves are still leaving a pallate of colors on the trails, the smell of the leaves are still in the air..trail running is just the best.






So, I am 100% well and READY to ROCK the Rock of Gibraltar...as best as I can. I am fortunate enought have a couple of friends who are actually there. Infact one of who is in Spain visited Gibraltar...and her favorite part - THE MONKEYS! Yes, big monkeys. Monkeys that sit on your head, take your purse, eat your bananas. Wondering if they will be chasing me during my run, wondering if they will take my Gels and eat them....the crazy thoughts through my head!






Well Monkeys...watch out! My kids have been jumping on me for years - I ain't afraid of no monkey. I deal with enough monkey business on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment