"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

Friday, August 7, 2009

MY HIDE AWAY RUN!


I had a wonderful run today...love being on single track trails, out by myself, no cell phone, no ipod and...NO GPS! Just a percieved exersion run. I was out for 4 hours and felt so relaxed, and so hidden from everyone. I think it is important to have these alone runs...and not just alone as in no one around, but no contact - yes, it is a bit dangerous...as I fell a few times...trail burns up and down my left leg...wondering if I had injured myself how I would get help...but, I'm a risk taker and sometimes, you have to live on the edge to grow....until tomorrow, my boring asphalt loop run, but with wonderful friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment