"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WOODS

Yes, I am a road runner, have been for years...but my true joy is in the woods, tough, yet forgiving on your body. Gets you out of your routine, you change your pace, elevation, stride when you are in the woods. So easy on your eyes, so relaxing to your soul - Today, the 1 hour in the woods with Patrick was wonderful! We were Indians for the day...and had an absolute blast! So lucky I can run with my little man!


Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. John Muir
This Picture is from my two boys, Vincent and Patrick...last week we ran, biked and ran in the trails - until the bees came...darn bees! But, it was fun! Must make a habit of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment