"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An Easy Day


Today has been an easy day so far...well, slept through my run this morning (sorry Allison) and ran with the Whole Running girls later morning...and then lived at the pool for 4 hours with the kids. I will run tonight - my asphalt loop. Sometimes I find that when I put too much pressure and am too obsessed with the running - a day to back away is the best medicine. And having the kids around is a good help at backing away! Quality doesn't come with quantity - and last thing I want to do is to burn out. So to dedicate the day to these 5 little blessings is the best! Dealing with the kids is a major cross training job - if you look at it that way - that alone is some intense mental and physical exercise!


OK, now kids....whats for dinner, its about that time.....
Miss my son Patrick, he is away at a camp where he is sailing, running, hiking, swimming...how nice! Wish I was there with him...I know he is having a blast.
Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment