"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

Monday, June 22, 2009

Awesome run in the Iroquois Trails on Sunday

A great weekend of running...did my back to back 35 and 32 miles. Saturday was roads, but Sunday was my favorite place...the trails! A challenge too! I ran with some of the guys on the UM team and really had fun. Wet, muddy, slippery trails with plenty of rolling hills. Thankfully, I wore my Montrail Streak which I love, love, love...taped my feet as I always do when adding on the miles. A bit humid - took me some time to get in the groove. I loved hearing the stream below (and through and some points!) and listening to the wind in the trees...the woods were alive! This is 2 weeks after my 24 and finally getting back into the groove of feeling motivated to start kicking my butt and getting in gear.

Last week I really focused on Monday through Friday sitting in the sauna - worked up to 40 min. Today, I will once again, get back into the sauna! Badwater...here we come!

Until next report...

No comments:

Post a Comment