"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

"Its not what you look at, its what you see" Thoreau

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Count Down is On....


Still in taper mode - quality, short runs. Speedwork, short spurts of energy is so important to throw into your short quality runs...triggering those fast twitch muscles, pushing the body beyond what it feels like doing, the point of puking (but that never happens to me!!! Hee Hee!)...speedwork is good. If you want to go faster, you need to add some speedwork in.

So, in between my speedwork from the car to the school, from the car to the orthodontis with my son, the car to the store, etc etc...I challenged myself for a little over an hour on some true speedowork. And...yep, the body still can move. But, a little over an hour, shutting it down...because I'm in taper mode. Only a couple more of these runs and then its TAPER MADNESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment